Freitag, 29. Mai 2015

Mistress to Grandfather

Written by Mistress of spices

Chapter 1

My grandfather Jack was a powerful, handsome man in his 70s. Despite his age, he was in fantastic shape and health, going swimming and running for miles, continuing to attend board meetings for the corporate empire he had built, and retaining an active sex life.

This last was in evidence from the number of barely-legal nubile nymphets who were always stumbling out of his bedroom in the morning, clutching their clothes as they made their way, hardly able to walk, to the front door of his mansion. What they had in common, apart from knockout bodies and airhead countenances, was this dreamy smile on their faces, as if they had just had the most amazing sex in their lives. And it was probably true, judging by the gossip and rumours I became privy to through socialite circles, internet tattlers and servants' tongue-wagging.

My grandfather, six feet tall and muscular with a shock of salt-and-pepper hair and a tanned, sharp-featured face, had developed quite a reputation for being a playboy ever since my grandmother died twenty years ago. She was relatively young, extraordinarily beautiful and it was cancer that had taken her. He had been very much devoted to her in their years together, despite his standing and stature as a formidable tycoon known for being feared by most in the corporate establishment, and after her death had given himself over to some of the more venal excesses that come with that territory it seemed. It appeared as if he couldn't go a day without ploughing some stunning siren in her late teens or early 20s.

As for me, Abby, I have inherited the good looks in my family, if I might say so myself. A killer body, if petite at five foot four inches, with voluptuous, large-nippled breasts that are slightly big for my frame, tiny waist and slender hips that flow into toned legs – men routinely turn heads when I walk down the street.

I have long black hair which reach my shoulders, full lips and expressive blue eyes that have routinely been called "intelligent". I mean, I guess I am in a sense. I am a philosophy student at one of the country's best universities and consistently top my class. The combination of beauty and brains is often too intimidating for men and thus I remained single and virginal till my 20th birthday. When my grandfather took me as a lover.

My parents were holidaying in Europe that year and I encouraged them to miss my birthday because I knew it would only make matters logistically complicated for them to fly back to ring in my 20th. School had just gotten out for the summer and so I flew directly to Grandfather's mansion, figuring I would celebrate with the only other relative I had.

My stay there that time was the one that confirmed all the murmurs regarding his carnal career. Every morning, as I got out to take a walk, I would see women my age leave his bedroom, throwing me smiles that suggested "if only you know what you're missing...". This piqued my curiosity but obviously, there wasn't much I could ask or say. After all, this was my grandfather. At the same time though, a slow awareness of him as a man had begun to dawn on me. I would watch him emerge from the pool, his athletic body dripping wet, or on his way back from his evening run when his strong legs and – dare I say it – tight ass rippled with sinew. His wit and charm were another thing and far more arousing to the smart girl in me – he always making me laugh and we would have spirited debates about all sorts of topics from politics to literature to sports. Slowly, I began to get infatuated with him, playing with my hair and flirting with him uncertainly, partly afraid he would notice and become scandalised.

To my surprise, he flirted back gamely and I sensed a growing sexual realization from his end too, all wicked glints in his eyes and husky double entendres. Once I even arranged to have him see me fresh from my bath in a short bathrobe, my skin pink from the hot water and hair tousled and damp. Let me emphasise that he liked what he saw, lust lighting his green eyes as he took in the globes peeking out from the robe's parting, the ass moulded by the material, the thighs just visible and glistening with moisture.

I started wearing figure-hugging tees and shorts around the house, which he definitely responded to, as I could gather from the appreciative look in his eyes whenever he saw me. I would make sure to try and reach for jars on high shelves in the kitchen so he could see my breasts straining against the T-shirt as I vulnerably stretched before him before requesting that he help. He obliged by moving behind me and making sure his hard chest touched my back as he took down whatever it was I wanted, his erect cock brushing my butt.

The eye contact grew hotter and both of us knew exactly what we were doing. I once requested he zip me up in a little back dress as I went out for drinks with a female neighbor who had invited me to a club. The dress was fairly conservative but when you have an expanse of creamy young skin punctuated only by a delicate bra strap, it ceases to matter right? My grandfather got up from the sofa where he was reading a magazine and came up behind me. I could smell his clean, musky scent and felt his strong fingers momentarily trace the strap and linger on my back before pulling up the zipper.

He didn't release me immediately, placing his hands on my waist for a second and I felt his breath on my ear as he smelt my hair before letting me go. I turned and thanked him. He waved it away, "The pleasure's all mine." The odd formal phrasing and the low, suggestive way in which he emphasised "pleasure" sent a curl of anticipation tingling through my body. A body he was raking his gaze down in a very male way, nothing grandfatherly about it. I ran a hand through my long hair and gathered it to one side as I returned his look, exposing my slender neck to him and letting him have a glimpse of what lay beneath the LBD, noticing his visible erection. He cottoned onto the implication and smirked at me as I turned and left.

The next morning, having passed a supermodel on the landing, while I was reading the newspaper at breakfast, he came in to make coffee. My considerable cleaveage was visible as I bent over the table and announced,

"There's a flood in Bangladesh."

He turned to fix his gaze at my chest and drawled, "Glad to see you're keeping abreast of current affairs, little one."

I took a second to absorb what he had just said, then straightened and said, "Yes it's very wet down south."

He quirked his eyebrow respectfully, "That must be...hard."

The tension had reached a level where we were verbally fornicating through weather reports. "I hope something is done about it soon." I finished, turning back to go to my room, hips swaying suggestively in my short shorts.

That night there was a fundraising gala for one of the many charities my grandfather supported and the next day was my 20th birthday. I soaked for a while in the bathtub, masturbating to the thought of my grandfather taking me, then applied strawberry body cream to my nude body with a vague desire to make it taste good. I decided to dress up and show my grandfather what he was missing. No more supermodels, I decided. He had to man up and accept that what he wanted was a woman he could spar with. And it wasn't as if he didn't find me hot.

I chose a gown I had picked out earlier in the year with some college friends. A daring backless number with plunging neckline that emphasized my lush breasts and slim waist and a pair of heels held up by a single strap. I wore my hair loose and swept to one side since I knew the effect that had on him and sinful lace lingerie that I hoped would get seen by him before the night was up. As someone who had never even had a boyfriend before this, you might wonder if it was true that I managed to wield this kind of confidence, but with all the signs pointing to Grandfather's interest in me, I knew that it was a matter of letting him pursue me once he knew how receptive I was. An alpha male like my Grandfather needed but a sign to capture prey. Spritzing some perfume onto my erogenous zones, I descended the stairs to see him waiting for me with his date.

Jealously I regarded this rival and noted her voluptuous frame and cascading blonde hair as she clung inanely to my grandfather, looking at him with adoring eyes and stroking his arm dim-wittedly. I coolly met his eyes as I came down and the smolderingly hot response I got almost had me tripping. He was devouring me with his eyes, masculine hunger blazing in those green depths. I smiled seductively as I reached him, making sure he knew I knew what was on his mind. He introduced me to his lady friend whom I dismissed almost immediately, much to the amusement of Grandfather. He would not be going to be bed with her if I had any say in the matter.

The gala was a long and tedious affair, full of people either too old to chat up or too stupid to string a sentence together. I kept catching Grandfather's eye from across the room and staring at him long and deep. After a few glasses of wine, I got a bit bolder and licked my lips as I sipped my drink, turned around for his benefit so he could see my naked back and discreetly brushed my fingers against my cleavage to draw his attention to it.

It was quarter to midnight when, in the midst of a conversation with a bunch of old men all ogling me, I felt his strong hand on my waist and his hot breath on my ear as he bent to whisper, "Shall we leave, princess?"

I turned to look at him and there was no mistaking the heat. "Your birthday celebration awaits." He added, leaving no doubt about what he had in mind. The blonde bimbo seemed to have disappeared. I nodded haughtily, not allowing him to see my excitement, and took his arm as we exited.

The sexual tension was getting unbearable. As soon as we got into the car, Grandfather rolled up the partition between us and the driver and grabbed my hair as he pulled my head back, his mouth descending onto mine. It was a sizzling kiss, our tongues dueling and fighting for dominance as our lips stung each other. My arms looped around his neck as his hands slid down to my waist, stroking my body and setting it ablaze. I almost whimpered in protest when the car stopped and he pulled back.

Alighting, he pulled me out and we almost ran to the front door. The servants had the night off, which was a good thing because anyone who saw us then would have known what was going to transpire. Rushing inside, Grandfather pinned me to the wall next to the door, his hands on my waist and his lips nuzzling my cheek and sucking my earlobe. I was panting but found the strength to push him away. He growled in frustration and I could see why people were afraid of crossing him.

Holding him at arm's length, I said, "Grandpa I want to make it worthwhile, not be taken against a wall my first time."

He frowned, "You're a virgin?"

I nodded, then taking advantage of his confusion, pushed down the straps of the gown, letting it pool at my feet. I think my grandfather, for all his experience and control, busted a nut seeing his 50-years younger granddaughter leaning against a wall in a black lacy bra and panties and heels. Holding his salivating gaze and licking my lips again before biting the lower one suggestively, I raised my arms above my head to thrust up plump breasts, reveal my deep navel indenting a flat, milky white belly and draw his attention to my barely-there panties affording a tantalizing glimpse of my treasures, the heels making apparent the strength of my thighs as they held up my ass.

"All yours, untouched." I breathed throatily.

Recovering and moving towards me, Grandfather smiled wickedly, "Looks like the birthday present is for me to unwrap. Hmmm. Where shall I begin?"

I giggled like a little girl and looked up at him faux-imploringly, "Please be gentle, Grandpa."

As his magic hands skimmed my waist, I understood how well my grandfather had mastered his impulses to become a good lover, given the cock straining at his pants and the drool beginning to form in his mouth as his hands moved to my breasts. I hadn't bothered to move my arms down, preferring to keep up the act of being at his mercy...I could see how turned on he was by that. His hands gently squeezed my breasts, moulding them and weighing them, plucking my nipples through my bra.

"So beautiful," he murmured, "your tits look delectable."

I was beginning to get wet even as he massaged them, closing my eyes and breathing heavily.

"All for your Grandpa Jack," he got rougher, bending his head to lick my neck in deft strokes, before lingering to suckle my throat patiently and slowly. Then he moved down to nuzzle my breasts with his lips over the bra, still refraining from doing anything more than pressing them with his strong fingers, pinching the nipples through the lace and following up by rubbing his open mouth against the bra. I sighed and brought my arms down to fist his hair and hold his head to my chest when he looked up and ordered,

"No. I want you captive to my attentions."

The command in his voice undid me as I returned my arms to their original position, my breasts snugly fitted in the small bra, begging to be mauled. Bending to them as he reverently kissed the convex protrusions above the bra for the first time making me whimper he added slyly,

"Besides, the way your tits look offered up like this...mmmm."

He groaned pumping them and nestling his nose in my cleavage, the material scraping my soft skin. I almost came from his sudden aggression, whimpering again and moving my heeled foot up his thigh.

He moved his hands down my waist and licked a straight path from below my breasts to my navel, he moved his tongue in my belly button. As I looked down at him helplessly, locking my left foot around his broad back, he pried my ass from the wall, smoothing his large hands over my buttcheeks and nibbling at my navel gently, his tongue swirling inside, as his lips soothed the soft abrasions of his teeth. I squirmed and sighed, much to his delight, moving my left leg restlessly on his shouder as he groaned,

"Your skin...mmm...tastes like strawberries Abby, did you...mmmm...slather something on for me?"

I nodded, unable to speak as he moved down and nuzzled the super-sensitive area just above my mons where my panties began. He looked up to meet my gaze, licking his lips,

"Nothing like fresh, tender granddaughter to satisfy a craving." He stuck his nose into my crotch and inhaled, the lace chafing my wet pussy with an intensely pleasurable friction, moaning, "MMMM...so sweet and wet, my hot little sex kitten..."

I moaned then, a loud keening sound, "Ooh grandpa", involuntarily pushing my hips forward into his waiting tongue. I couldn't take it any more and brought my arms down to clutch his grey hair as he mildly bit my clit through the panties, making me moan again as I wriggled against the wall.

He chuckled then and left off, eyes shining triumphantly and arrogantly as he looked up still holding me, "This is your punishment for teasing me with that sinful bombshell body of yours, making me want to rip off your clothes and fuck you senseless for days now, dreaming of keeping you pliant and sated in my bed as I impregnate you again and again"

Getting aroused as I was by his plans to dominate and ravish me, I removed my leg from his back and ruffled his hair as he continued to kneel, "Grandpa you horny bastard," I whispered, "I can't wait to see you naked with your beautiful cock inside me."

He grinned and got up, pulling me to him, "I will make you my mistress, and you will bear my children." Sucking my ear, he continued, "Silk and roses and strawberry cream...I'll keep you occupied enough to never leave the bedroom...you won't be able to walk when I'm through with you, my cockteasing granddaughter."

I gasped at the way his hands were rubbing my ass, wiggling provocatively in his arms as I moved my hands up his chest and ground against his penis, "I like the sound of that. But you'll raise our child till I complete school."

He nodded, his eyes gentling, "You're exactly like your grandmother in beauty and spirit. I can't think of a better mother for more children." With that, he tightened his hands on my butt, picked me up and, burying his face in my pinkened breasts, started striding towards his bedroom, our sexual greed no longer belied by outward control as I clutched his shoulders and threw back my head to allow my 70+-year-old grandfather (and soon to be father of my children) access to my ripe young body.



Chapter 2

Even as my ankles locked around his back, the heels digging into his coat, my sturdy Grandfather's stamina didn't flag as he carried me up two flights of stairs, boding well for his abilities in bed. As my hands gripped his hair and shoulders, he ran his tongue from my cleavage to my throat, sucking my pulse and kissing me. I loved how feminine he was making me feel, secure in his strong arms.

As we entered his bedroom, he kicked shut the door behind him and put me down, slightly out of breath but more from his attentions to my body than the ascent upstairs. The chandelier cast a suffused, romantic light over the room, scarcely brighter than a host of candles. Taking me in again, Grandpa Jack shrugged off his coat with a smug expression on his face that told me he was in charge. It was the way in which he was so self-assured that moistened me between the legs most, I decided as I moved towards him to tango.

Two could play this game, I thought, taking his large hands in my small, soft ones as he reached up to his collar and looking up at him as I started to unbutton his shirt, exposing a muscled, taut and broad chest with a sprinkling of grey hair that disappeared down a powerful, narrow belly. Swarthy and sinewy, it was no wonder he had been able to carry me all the way up without breaking a sweat. I was becoming incredibly excited seeing this man's torso and then, when I pulled down his trousers, his magnificent cock making itself visible through his boxers. His breathing had quickened and I took advantage, smoothing my hands up his chest, kissing his neck and then his nipples, lazily licking them and making circles with my tongue.

He grabbed my hair and pulled back my head, eyes dark with simmering lust, and bent down to give me a knee-weakening kiss as I looped my arms around his neck. Even at 70, he was virile and masterful, wresting control from me in a delicious way that made me feel simultaneously fragile and protected.

"You're quite a minx, aren't you, little one?"

He was using the term of endearment he had always addressed me with but now with the undercurrent of sexual force, circling my bubble butt with his fingers. I lanced my tongue through his mouth, reaching down into his boxers to grasp his cock and running my hand up and down.

He groaned, "As incestuous as this is...unh...you're making it worth the...unh...transgression."

I smirked, drawing on all half-baked recollections of my radical feminist theory courses, relishing his breathlessness and obvious pleasure at my ministrations, "Incest was only prohibited for reasons of property rights."

Then my voice dropped as I milked him harder and stroked him with more fervor, shimmying my ass in his hands playfully while scraping his chest with my nails,

"But then...I don't mind being your property..."

I leaned closer, nipping his ear, "To do with as you wish."

That sent him over the edge, almost imploding in my hand as, with a snarl, he picked me up bridal style and threw me onto his bed before turning away to the edge of the bed.

Delighted with my victory, I propped myself up against the soft pillows, spreading my hair so that they fanned out and stretched languorously to make my body available to his now icy gaze, challenge in my eyes, as I spread my legs and gyrated my hips, my heels completing the picture.

Watching my little performance, he dropped his boxers and offered me a full glimpse of what would soon be inside my virginal cunt and womb. His magnificent 8-inch penis, standing to attention. My pussy almost flooded in anticipation. Unsmiling and with none of his earlier amusement, he put his right knee on the bed,

"You can't dangle a cat before a starving dog and expect him to have good table manners."

There was an erotic threat in his tone that, instead of warning me only made me want him more. I raised myself on my elbows, breasts saucily protruding like fruit. His eyes refused to budge from them. I swiped a hand in the air like a claw, "Meow Grandpa." A dangerous look appeared on his handsome face,

"I really hope you have more of that lacy lingerie kitten, because I mean to rip it off you with my teeth."

Quietly, he moved his hands down my legs, unbuckling my heels and tossing them aside, then leaning to suck my toes and kiss my ankles till my body was on fire. I gasped as he was suddenly on top of me, cruelly holding my wrists apart to bare my body to him. I loved it.

"Ooh Grandpa, you're so strong." I breathed, draping my right leg over his left one and stroking his rock hard butt with my foot.

He was in no mood for talking, bending down to give me a punishing kiss before sucking my neck down to the tops of my breasts. He looked up, his mouth full of saliva,

"I have wanted to eat these melons since the day you got here", then hooking his teeth on a frill, ripped the bra off.

My tightly compacted boobs sprang free and he wasted no time in slobbering over them like the dirty old man he was, never mind his sex appeal. I closed my eyes and moaned softly, rubbing his ass with my feet. Clamping my wrists down to the sides of my body so that the ripe, milky orbs stood to attention like balloons, he swallowed them whole and rasped his silk-rough tongue all over them, encircling and suckling.

He made noises such as those made by gourmets feasting on rare delicacies – "Mmmm" and "ohhh" – and sank his teeth gently into the fleshy parts as I purred like a cat – "Oh grandpa", "More grandpa", "Yes you old bastard" – while he soothed the bites with his lips. As I made progressively loud sounds of pleasure and moved restlessly, he mauled my nipples, grazing them with his teeth, licking them and sucking them as if they were lollypops,

"I often wondered whether you're nipples were shell pink or crimson," he paused to meet my by-now-orgasmic stare, tonguing my rock-hard red tips as he grinned dirtily, "they're like a species of pomegranate...mmmm...or sweet pink plums with dark red cherries – I really lucked out."

He blew on the tight peaks, sending a tingle of electricity spiraling down my belly. As he returned to chewing them, I drove him wilder as I scraped his back with a toenail and arching my back to make sure he stayed there intoning, "Oh oh OH!". He was like a particularly patient animal playing with his prey and I was going out of my mind with desire, my juices soaking my panties as I whimpered and moaned his name. After what seemed like forever, he let go off my wrists, grabbed my ass, moved up and licked my sweaty neck,

"Such a succulent morsel you are, Abby. All sugar and spice. I've tasted the sugar, anyway."

He reached behind me and gathered the shreds of my bra, throwing it away as he bent to motorboat. As he buried his face between my breasts, using his lips to make me wild, I clasped them and pushed them closer to make it easier for him.

Squealing and sighing restlessly, I couldn't believe my own grandfather was assaulting my beautiful young breasts, marking them with hickeys. "Oh Jack," I tested his name on my tongue but somehow it didn't feel right. He looked up, "Only your grandmother called me that." I felt like I was encroaching and ran my hands tenderly through his hair as he dipped back to my nipples.

"Oh grandpa," I murmured, stroking his shoulders, "you're making me feel so...possessed."

The conqueror was back when he looked up next, male arrogance reeking from ever pore as he held my gaze while biting a "cherry" and making me gasp audibly,

"My delicious concubine, you're a dish worth savouring. And anyway," he rubbed his face against them, drooling, "I want to know how able are the...uh...jugs that my child will drink from."

I bit my lip to bite back a moan of ecstasy at his words.

He continued to look at me directly as he unfurled his tongue and licked my stomach, stopping to worship my navel with rhythmic jabs that mimicked the act of fornication.

"I wonder what your belly will be like swollen with my child." I slid my feet experimentally down his muscular back as he neared my cunt, making me insane with frustration,

"Let's find out then."

He growled and sniffed my panties again,

"Intoxicating. So...innocent and spicy. Are you sure no other man has ever gotten to your honeypot Abby?"

I giggled at the word 'honeypot' though old-fashioned as it was, it was also arousing,

"No grandpa, you're the first man to sample my charms."

My small, smooth ass rested in his big, manly hands as he got down and started placing slow lingering kisses on my upper thighs.

"So soft, so delicate..." he murmured, "so womanly. Especially your dark panties against this marble skin. I can't wait to unwrap my gift."

He caught the edge of my panties in his teeth. His virile authoritativeness had me creaming almost before he could even unveil my virginal, wet pussy.

"Look at me, Abby, watch me tear off the last barrier to your modesty. Know who you belong to, my baby cat."

I held his gaze as he easily pulled off my frail panties with one tug of his teeth, my toes curling in anticipation atop his back as he kept his eyes on mine while bending to my dripping, hairy pussy and giving it a strong, sure lick. I almost came off the bed, one hand clenching the sheets and the other Grandpa's silvery hair.

His head had disappeared between my thighs, the vision of this 70-year-old man's grey mane bobbing between my legs, ankles locked on his neck as his calloused hands cupped my almost-jailbait buttcheeks, had me moaning loudly. He rubbed his nose and lips against my wet flower, then suckled the distended flaps and buds before making a maddeningly perfect suction hole with his mouth and attaching it to the bundle of nerves that was my clit. He suckled like an infant on a teat, wringing out fluids and honey and my screams and moans as I wiggled my butt grinding my pussy into his face.

"Grandpa you dirty old man, you sick fuck," my imprecations caught on gasps as he ate me out, saying the most scandalous things that in turn ended in moans of delight –

"What a luscious rosebud...mmmm....",

"What juicy delights you have stored here, you sly vixen...mmmm....",

"Oh yes, your delicate button...mmmm...",

"My, what a meal you are, my horny little granddaughter....mmmm....and so responsive too...mmm....moving your pert little bottom just so".

His slurps and sucks got loud enough to be heard and I clutched his thick silver hair as I thrashed from side to side while he gave me mindblowing cunnilungus, muttering "Oh yeah baby" and "That's it, grandpa" between sobs and sighs as I creamed and came. I thought I would become his sex slave after this, forget school and my degree. If this was how he treated his women in bed, I'd be happy to bear him as many children as he liked.

After orgasming twice or thrice, I pulled his head up, his lips soaked with my honey. "I want you inside me now." My commanding tone had him up and poised at my vaginal entry in no time. "Now Abby, I am going to thrust inside you and make you mine. I am going to blow my seed into you and make scream as I take you. And you will mother my children and be my mistress for ever more." I nodded, drawing his head down for a kiss, tasting myself on him and wrapping my legs around his hips as he thrust into me.


Chapter 3

I felt my muscles expanding as Grandpa's gigantic cock entered me, making me feel fulfilled. My legs around him tightened as I drew him in further and our kissing became more furious as he pushed in. My nails raked his shoulders as the feeling of being joined mounted, my vaginal lubrication allowing his 8-inch thick monster to invade my brittle hymen and unseal me. The pain was considerable but after Grandpa spent some time kissing my lips and neck, it subsided.

We made eye contact as he prepared to plunge in and then buried himself to the hilt with an involuntary expression as if he had died and gone to heaven.

"Unh...your cunt is like a liquid glove around my dick."

I winced and held him closer, unconsciously writhing my bottom that contained the socket for his plug.

"If you keep doing that, I'll lose whatever little control I have..."

I smiled a feline smile then, meeting his eyes as I squirmed deliberately and slowly. He pounded into me like an animal, pistoning in and out as I moaned and held on, his cock sliding across my narrow passage like a weapon of pleasure.

The sensations were beginning to overwhelm me as Grandpa moved down and sucked my left breast, using a thumb to manipulate my clit as I moved my feet across his butt and my hands across his shoulders, twisting from side to side in a frenzied state of abandon. The ecstasy wreaking my aerobic 20-year-old body was uncontrollable, an inferno spreading through it as I climbed heights of passion with my 70-year-old grandfather whose mouth on my nipple was relentless and thumb on my clit skilled enough to make me explode multiple times. His rhythmic bestial onslaught reduced my inexperienced self to a wanton puddle of sex, perspiring and spent, submissive and thoroughly mastered.

He kept groaning as he pushed into me, his words getting filthier and more stimulating,

"Unh...my little slut...mmmm...what a cunt you have, tight and tasty and wet for me. My baby broodmare...oh yeah, look at these fruity tits, I wish I was our child....let your stallion ride you, my ripe young sexpot...MMMMM..."

We both climaxed almost simultaneously and I felt the shattering aftermath of orgasm rack my frame as Grandpa's cock blasted its contents into the mouth of my womb, his sperm deluging my insides.

Panting like the old fox that he was, he bent down to my cunt and inserted his hands beneath my ass to lift it, "To keep the seed from getting wasted," he explained as I recovered from the most satisfying sex I had ever hoped to have. No wonder those girls had those dreamy smiles, I thought. Just when I thought I would get some respite, Grandpa naughtily bent down and kissed my cunt again.

"I want to go another round" he mumbled, taking in my scent.

I couldn't believe the kind of stamina he had.

"Stallion indeed," I whispered, stroking his head as he continued to suck my clit with long, slow swirls of his devilishly talented tongue and patient pulls of his pillow lips till I was crying with pleasure and approximating his filthy mouth from five minutes ago –

"Unh grandpa, make me your slut, give me a baby. I'll be your whore....mmm...you hung stud...ohhh I love it when you pretend I'm your favourite food. OHHH...."

He bit down on my clit and I swear my back arched off the bed. He held me down by keeping my wrists in his grasp, all the while making sure I knew his beautiful, slumberous green eyes were on me.

"I love your expressions and moans, Abby, as you come apart for me. The only time I like hearing a woman talk endlessly is when she's beneath me in the throes of passion."

His words made me moan more and I started bucking beneath his expert tongue and teeth, feet battering his back as a flood of cuntjuice burst forth into his mouth. He lapped it up and then put a finger into my honeypot, withdrawing it to suck upon it as he looked at me, his tongue imitating its work down below.

"Mmmm...such tang."

He hissed to underscore this and stretched out on me again, biting my neck as he resumed fucking me to a delirious pace and my steady mewls of pleasure.

After one more round of intense lovemaking, we both lay back replete, sideways. Grandpa had his head pillowed near my breasts as he softly kissed my nipples one by one, my thigh lay around his hip, my foot fondling his hips and my hands cradled him as he treated my tits like his favourite ice cream cones while sliding his palms down my butt and belly.

I sighed contentedly. I couldn't believe it – till yesterday I was a an average teenage grandchild and now here I was, in the powerful arms of my sex god grandfather whose prowess in bed had women flocking to him in droves. Despite the 50 year age difference, we mated like sex-crazed animals, my body carrying the marks of grandpa's lust and vitality. I felt sated, like a real mistress, my body submitted to Grandpa's virile, ravenous appetite.

His almost inaudible sounds of approval as he licked my melons aroused me and I arched my back so that he could take in more tit, "Someone's hungry."

He left a breast, a popping sound accompanying the loss of his lips and smiled wickedly,

"Such young, round, erect breasts, topped with scarlet nipples practically beg to be sucked."

He tweaked a nipple as I gasped, "Your aureoles pout, little one, as if they would be offended if I didn't keep them in my mouth all the time."

His words were setting me on fire. "As does your pretty, impudent little clit."

He bent to finger it, then dropped his voice a notch, to a deep whisper, "Thankfully, granddaughter, I am happy to oblige."

I giggled and moaned, "Ohhhh grandpa."


Chapter 4

I remember sleeping off with my grandfather spooning me, his large hand on a waist, then breast as he strummed my nipple, and his slow licks on my neck putting me to sleep like a lullaby. The next morning I awoke to find nobody next to me, curtains drawn against the sun leaving the room in a dark, cave-like atmosphere. I blushed remembering the previous night and looked for my clothes, then remembered that they'd been shredded. And my gown was still downstairs.

I wasn't sure how I was going to leave the room naked but popped into the shower to wash up before thinking about it. In the mirror, I saw the indentations and love bites my lover had managed to mark me with and I blushed remembering the circumstances of those marks. Drying myself down, I figured I'd wrap the towel around me to cover myself as I padded down to my room or wherever my grandfather-lover was.

As I emerged from the bathroom, I noticed something I hadn't before, a jewellery box with a single rose on it on the table to the right. A note lay beneath:

'Wear this and keep the rose. – Grandpa'

I opened the box and in it found the most exquisite ruby necklace I had ever seen. The door clicked open and I turned around to see my sexy grandfather standing there in a T-shirt and jeans, smiling warmly but also with a whole plethora of meanings in his eyes.

"It's for the gift you gave me last night."

I blushed again, recalling in graphic detail much of what happened,

"Thank you grandpa but there was no need. It was given freely."

Ambling towards me, he smirked, "Oh I know only too well. The flush on your skin is very becoming I must say. Just like other parts of you." I reddened further at his comment, I knew he was a good flirt but hadn't seen this seductive side of him before to know just how good. He turned me around and reached for the necklace.

"Allow me."

I nodded dumbly, letting him gather my long hair to one side and clasp the necklace. Then he bent down and started planting kisses on my neck, reaching in front and yanking the towel off me.

"You won't be needing this."

My arms instinctively went to my chest protectively. In the light of day and without the courage of wine, I was a lot more diffident about my body.

"Such innocence," came my grandfather's amused drawl as he pushed me forward against the table and unzipped his jeans.

I knew what was coming almost before it came, his hard cock ramming into my pussy from behind. I had started getting wet the moment I saw him and the pressure of his penis as it steadily entered and exited my still-tender pussy had me rolling my eyes as I put all my weight on the table, grandpa's capable hands plucking my nipples and stroking my belly.

"Happy...unh...birthday...unh...Abby." He managed, as he kept up an easy rhythm, nothing like the frenetic mating last night. I arched back as I came, erupting with a low scream, and he caught me as he too exploded. His hands moved all over me and I knew what I wanted to do next.

I turned around and fell to my knees, looking up at him with a knowing half-smile. Holding his cock, I started playing with it, "Oh grandpa, what a big cock you have." I said in my best little-girl voice as I caressed his root with purposeful, strong motions of my small hand.

I kept fondling him till I knew he couldn't take it any more. The sight of his granddaughter, just out of adolescence, bending down to service him seemed too much for him as it was. I felt powerful again, the combination of my strawberry skin, pomegranate breasts and honeypot having a heady effect on him already, as I rubbed his penis with the serenity of a courtesan.

For an inexperienced girl, I learnt fast and I could see, from the way he held his hips tight and the manner in which his eyes drooped down with pleasure, that my grandfather was ecstatic that he had discovered not just a tasty morsel but a gourmet.

"I can't wait to taste you now."

He caught his breath, surprised and voracious as he ran his hands through my hair, disbelieving that I was going to take him in my mouth. He reached down and took off his T-shirt so I could see his gorgeous manly chest as I went to work on his manhood. Licking his balls slowly, I ran my tongue across his scrotum, my tiny pink tongue running amok on his cock.

I heard him curse, then took all of him in my mouth as his hand in my hair tightened. Moaning sexily, I suckled him nice and good, my small mouth bulging with the contents of his penis as I insatiably wrung him out, sucking and drinking in his squirts, pumping and pressing. For a good five minutes, gazing into his sex-maddened eyes devoid of control and full of lust, I gave him the blowjob of his life, before he finally let go of of my hair and roared,

"Enough!"

Pulling me up by the shoulders, he picked me up and pinning me against a wall, impaled me on his cock, a stream of spunk gushing forth into my belly. My arms clutching his neck, my legs automatically went around his waist and I milked him, moving up and down of my own accord, untutored but clearly good at this, wailing nonstop and breathlessly as his seed took root in my womb.

His grey hair fell forward to my breasts and I felt the day worth of his stubble abrade my skin in a delightfully sensual way. He rubbed my ass as I rode him, refusing to tire as he managed both my weight and his own. I marveled at his strength, feeling the muscles on his arms as he came in me and crying out when he nipped my breast a bit too hard. Not that I minded, orgasming at the same time. He looked up, I sighed, running my tongue over my full lips lasciviously before sensuously biting the bottom one, and bounced mischievously, my breasts jiggling in his face,

"My stallion. You're so tough. I love it when you mean business."

He grinned, sucking my earlobe, "And I love the way you respond, little one. So loud and helpless and uninhibited. And rosily naked. These curves..." he groaned, "a man could die gorging on you." Setting me down, he kissed me for a while. Then his eyes lit up again,

"Let me return the favour, kitten."

He got down on his knees and reached for the rose. At first I couldn't figure out what he planned to do but when he pried my thighs open and put one leg on his shoulder, I could hazard a pretty good guess. Plying the rose between my legs, he made go crazy, pinching my nipples and squeezing my breasts as the rose petals tickled my pussy lips.

"A rosebud for a rosebud...these petals are as fine as yours."

The subtle sensation of the papery flower against my clit and cunt was incredible, setting off all sorts of sensations in places I didn't even know existed. When some time later, grandpa removed the rose wet with my cuntjuice and replaced it with his tongue and teeth, I started babbling like a madwoman,

"Unh..yes grandpa, more, more...ahhh suck me, bite me, oh eat me...make me your woman mmmm...."

I gasped as his stubble prickled my inner thighs reminding me how much of a man he was and how much of a woman I was, his teeth scraping my clit ever-so-gently as his tongue rolled into a cylindrical pleasure-tool that salved the momentary grazes. This man should give workshops I thought, tugging his silver hair hard enough to pull it off. Even at 70, he could give a woman such intense oral pleasure it wasn't a small matter.

"Little one, you are spicier than a curry, so flavourful I could eat you all day."

Giving a final kiss to my clit, he withdrew as my legs threatened to collapse. Sweeping my hair away from my perspiring neck, I asked, "Speaking of eating, I haven't had anything since last night. Should we go downstairs?"

Eyes darkening, grandpa got up and put on his jeans, then helped me up, "Yes let's."

Then he handed me my strappy heels, "Wear these. Only these." He smirked, "And my scent of course."

A thrill ran through me at the possessiveness he displayed and I ran my hands up his chest, "You want me to go down naked wearing these?"

He nodded, fingering the necklace, "And this."

I felt so decadent walking down in just heels and what was essentially a bejeweled collar, grandpa's hand on my ass as a sign of ownership, my breasts proudly jutting forward as my pussy hair glistening with juice and saliva. In the kitchen, I expected to find breakfast. Instead, grandpa had cleared the table and I thought I knew why. He was so horny, my knees almost buckled. I ran a finger down to his belly innocently,

"I thought you were sated, grandpa."

He didn't bother answering, simply picked me up and placed me on the table, my legs dangling. Picking up a bowl of whipped cream from atop the fridge, he moved towards me. An errant thrill coursed through me, the knowledge that he would not be denied and that I alone was the dessert he craved had me dying to fuck him senseless.

After painting my lips, neck, breasts, anointing my nipples, drenching my pussy and coating my thighs, grandpa attacked me like a famished dog, holding me down, sniffing my armpits and cunt, panting with his tongue out as he laved my porcelain skin clean and biting my ample assets as if I were a bone.

I think the neighbours would have heard my screams and sobs of passion if we hadn't been down in the kitchen. By the time he was done with me, I was only too happy to lay back and have him plough me like a field, my cries subsiding to the whimpers and mews of a well-pleasured lady whose man has left no stone unturned to keep her satisfied.

Later I laughingly tried to crawl away, when driven to distraction by my "gorgeous creamy ass", he mounted me from behind as if I were his bitch, licking me clean afterwards with the help of more whipped cream because of my "mouthwatering muffin". Then we showered together and had more hot forbidden sex, my nubile young body used in every way by a man who had been on the planet for more than three-quarters of a century.

Our incestuous coupling made both grandpa and me hotter than anything we had ever experienced and encouraged us to push our boundaries. We had sex all the time in various positions all over the house and involving roleplaying (my favourite was the sheikh fantasy in which grandpa rent a sinfully sexy harem costume) until finally, the next fortnight, I missed my period. I haven't left the house since my birthday.

Now I am pregnant with my grandfather's son, belly swollen and breasts huge, to the delight of grandfather. Our baby will be both my son and father! I plan to go back to school once he is born but looks like my relationship with my grandpa-lover is for keeps.


Chapter 5

My delicious granddaughter was keeping step with me as we descended into the kitchen, the ruby collar on her white throat marking her as mine. Abby, I thought, seeing her tight young butt bob enticingly, thrust out by her high heels, was worth giving up all the others for.

She turned back to gather her long incredible hair to bare her neck to me and throw me a sultry smile. I scanned that appetizing body of hers, marked with my bites. 20 years old, untried, willing to try anything and so aware of her power over me, not to mention I don't think any other woman has ever given me a blowjob as if it gave her more pleasure than it did me. I had only to look at her firm tits and smell her pussy to be reduced to a sniveling lapdog – it was all I could do to not follow her honeypot around with my tongue wagging.

I had had way too many young women to count and wielded way too much power outside the bedroom for this thrill of domination to be a novelty. What I loved about Abby apart from her youthful sexual energy was her ability to play the damsel...I loved a woman I could dominate but what I loved even more was a strong woman who made a show of being reluctant while enjoying what I was doing to her. And I relished the knowledge that I was the first and only man she had allowed these liberties to – the thought of being the only man who got his hands and mouth on her ripeness gave me an erection. And this tasty kitten was my own granddaughter! The knowledge of taboo made me even hotter. I wanted her pregnant and permanently in my bed, giving me more children.

She paused at the foot of the staircase, massaging those gorgeous boobs of hers and fiddling with the large red teats I could feast on all day. Dipping her hand down into her cunt, she spread her legs on her heels, one foot on the last step, and masturbated before me, holding my famished gaze. I smacked my lips seeing her swivel her sweet derriere as her pussy hair started glistening with her juices and she started coming, throwing back her head and closing her eyes as she wept softly. Her pleasure sounds were the most erotic thing I have heard in all my many years of sex - endless moans and incessant faint whimpers that drove me over the edge. At 72, I had my pick of beautiful young ladies but this Lolitaesque creature with her taunting smiles and libido like a she-wolf in heat was a prize.

As I reached her, she licked her fingers and chuckled, "I can see why you like me so much."

I didn't say anything, anticipating the meal ahead. As we entered the kitchen she took in the empty table and understood what I had in mind, grinning naughtily as she ran a finger down my chest to my belly. I wanted to fuck her violently and was in no mood for games. She gasped as I picked her up and placed her on the table, those wicked heels framing her moist little treasure trove, its fecund exotic scent wafting to my experienced nostrils.

Taking down the whipped cream from the fridge, I moved to her and the astute little slut spread herself out on the table, craving my touch and mouth. She made passionate little sounds as I applied the cream all over her sinful body. Her bee-stung lips that sucked my finger as I spread the cream on them, the swan-like neck that she first offered to me a few days ago, her incredible pomegrenates that I was growing addicted to, the taut little waist that reminded me how small and virginal my granddaughter was, the sexy deep navel that I was dying to suck the cream from, and that juicy cunt of hers which had succoured me for hours and that would only be made more delightful with cream.

Once I was done, I stood back to regard my handiwork.

"My favourite dessert..." I rasped bending to kiss her as I took her wrists and held her captive.

My tongue wiped her neck clean and I moved down to her lovely breasts, enjoying their shape and weight in my large hands as I roughly teased her with my mouth,

"Mmm...delicious..."

The sight of my vulnerable granddaughter at my mercy at the height of sexual bliss, skin blushing, eyes closed and lip biting back squeals pushed me to my most carnal. I knew I was a dirty old man leaning over a lush piece of ass who three years ago I couldn't have touched without going to jail. But now...I was like a mongrel with a piece of meat.

Bending to her armpit, I sniffed and licked it roughly, "All clean and shaved for your grandpa. Oh yesss Abby."

She giggled and caressed my thighs with her heels, cooing as my nose found its way to between her breasts and I rubbed between them as my tongue trailed large and thick, in canine fashion, down her creamy stomach. Her hands tightened in my thick hair and I got on all fours above her, lapping at her navel and burrowing my nose into the slight mound above her sexy mons.

She meowed like a cat, wobbling her bum, "Ooh Jack, you horndog, fuck oh...." I liked the sound of my name on her lips.

It had seemed weird at first since only Claire ever called me that but now I found I was turned on by my sweet morsel sighing it out at increasingly loud volume.

"A horndog eh?" I barked playfully, grinning lewdly as I held her gaze, sticking my long tongue out and panting while descending between her legs. I barked again and clamped my jaws at her cunt full of whipped cream, making her scream, before stuffing my face into her cunt and shaking my head vigorously. Abby almost tore my hair off, coming off the bed with an unearthly screech which continued as I attacked her pussy like a real dog would, biting and spitting and tugging as I drank the river of juice gushing into my thirsty mouth.

Giving her respite once I was done I let her sigh, "Ohhh Jack you're so powerful. I feel so...mmm...abused..."

I flipped her over and started pushing into her tight butt, kissing down her back like a frenzied animal, biting and licking till she came. Then I grabbed her waist and pulled her up till she was on all fours.

Freeing herself, my little bitch started to crawl away but I wasn't done yet. I pulled her back and mounted her as she yelped, tearing her asshole as I conquered it. I stroked her pendulous breasts roughly drilling her from behind and biting her soft neck as she cried. I orgasmed after she did and before she could collapse back onto the table, moved down to bite her buttcheeks, sticking my tongue into her hole and swiping in and out as I gnawed,

"This muffin of yours...mmm...makes my mouthwater...MMMM...." Her screams echoed through the house. Thank god I had given the servants a holiday.

Much later, I carried my exhausted princess up to the bathroom to shower.
And more...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen